ORH Substance Use Disorder 101
All Day Online Training June 12th
Training will cover the following topics.
1. What is Substance Use Disorder and how does it impact a person
2. Signs and symptoms of SUD and how to recognize them
3. Pathways to recovery and recovery over time
4. How to prevent overdoses in housing settings
5. What are recovery support services and how they can help
6. How to create a housing environment that supports recovery
This course has been approved for 6.5 credit hours of Continuing Education units from both the social work counseling board and the chemical dependency professionals board. Certificates will be sent to those who attend the training.
Please note: For CEUs you must register and attend the webinar under the name on your license and use the attendee link sent to you specifically.
Training is free. ONLINE June 12th 9:30AM – 4:30PM EDT REGISTER